Copyright 2012 “Dolan Capital Group, LLC”
Working with Dolan Capital Group
Dolan Capital Group believes investment managers should focus on what they do best: managing client assets. By partnering and working closely with a client, we can assist them in identifying and evaluating the strategies necessary for long term success, while enabling them to manage client portfolios effectively. Dolan Capital Group can provide ongoing sales & marketing expertise for managers seeking to establish, grow, or expand their investment management operation.
Manager Selection Process
Dolan Capital Group will perform extensive due diligence when evaluating a prospective manager. Our goal is to understand everything about the firm; its people, investment processes, products, strengths, risks, expectations and potential market opportunities.
Dolan Capital Group understands the complexities of investment product distribution. We recognize a comprehensive marketing plan is critical to the realization of long term business development objectives. Dolan Capital Group will engage in an extensive analysis of the marketplace to identify investment trends, amenable distribution channels, and establish marketing priorities.
• Strengthen investment product positioning
• Strengthen brand development
• Develop product brochures & materials
• Develop pitch books, presentation decks
• Database development and submissions
Dolan Capital Group represents investment managers within the broad universe of financial professionals who consult with investors. We identify specific areas of distribution opportunity that best suit the objectives and resources of our clients. By enhancing manager recognition, credibility and exposure, Dolan Capital Group can expand a client’s distribution capabilities while increasing long-term assets under management. Our comprehensive and vigorous process enables us to assist clients in achieving their AUM growth targets.
• Implement sales campaigns within targeted distribution channels.
• Represent manager to appropriate firms/ investor groups to generate sales agreements and develop sales opportunities and product placements.
• Represent manager to consultants, plan sponsors, broker dealers, banks, financial advisors, insurance and independent firms, RIA's and family offices.
• Introduce portfolio manager to investment clients and generate new AUM